Our response to the COVID-19 situation
At Peake Physical Therapy, we are dedicated to caring for our patients while ensuring their safety and the safety of the greater community.
Clinic Status and Hours
Both our Training House and Coppermine Racquet and Fitness location are open and operating!
- Monday through Thursday 8am – 7pm.
- Friday 8am – 2pm
Maryland Club clinic is open, by appointment only on Fridays
Clinic Safety Precautions
We are strictly following all CDC guidelines regarding infection prevention measures and sanitation.
- Medical grade anti-viral disinfectant used before and after each patient on all:
- Beds, equipment, tools, surfaces, and doorknobs
- Doors left open as appropriate
- Strict hand-hygiene protocols
- Face coverings while inside the clinic
- New social distancing procedures:
- Family members are asked to wait outside or in the car
- Optimized therapist and patient scheduling to decrease clinic density
- Weather-permitting use of outdoor space
- Updated check-in and waiting room procedures
- Symptom and potential exposure screening
Patient Screening, per CDC and state guidelines:
- If you have traveled overseas in the past few weeks or to states that meet the Maryland travel advisory criteria, we ask that you get tested (following MD advisory). In the meantime, we’d love to set up a virtual visit with you!
- Anyone sick with a fever, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath, or other symptoms should contact their primary care physician before coming to physical therapy
In order to service our patients during the quarantine, we have mobilized our resources and are now offering virtual PT telehealth sessions for those who are not comfortable coming in person. We are working to minimize any lag of treatment for our patients to help them return to their lives.
- HIPAA-compliant, secure video/audio system with easy patient log in
- Speak directly with your therapist, who will have you perform screening tests and work with you to determine the best treatment course
- Perform corrective exercises and functional training under guidance from your PT
- Take control of your symptoms!
Telehealth Insurance Coverage
Most insurers cover telehealth, including:
- United Healthcare
- Carefirst BCBS
- Medicare now allows telehealth by PTs!
Schedule your in-person or virtual session:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443-213-0395