Our Baltimore & West Towson PT Clinics:
Welcome to our Baltimore, Maryland physical therapy clinics. Peake Physical Therapy was created to address one of the largest problems within sports and orthopaedic medicine – the gap between rehab and getting back to your life. Typically, when rehab ends, clients are left in a void – unsure of how exactly to progress back to their life. Peake utilizes a continuum of rehab and performance to guide you through the process and bridge that gap.
Our philosophy of care and approach to physical therapy:
Evidence-based physical therapy and rehabilitation:
We have multiple physical therapy clinics in Baltimore, MD and West Towson:
Our mission is to provide excellent, evidence-based care using a collaborative approach between expert physical therapists and other disciplines. We are dedicated to helping you improve your performance, whether that is on the field or with daily activities.
- Our goal is not to return you to ‘normal’ function but, to ‘optimal’ function instead
- Bridging the gap between rehab and performance training
- We work together with high-level strength coaches, your medical team, and complementary services to seamlessly bridge your transition back to optimal function.
- Our clients range from middle and high school athletes, to adults looking to get back to fitness, and anyone recovering from an injury, as well as weekend warriors, military personnel, and professional athletes from many sports
- We work with any client/patient who is trying to eliminate pain and maximize their function.
- Unparalleled Experience – We understand how stressful and debilitating injuries can be, so we make sure to keep our clinical atmosphere as upbeat, easygoing, and vibrant as we possibly can.