Dillon is a Titleist Performance Institute Level 1 Certified golf professional with experience in evaluating and treating biomechanical faults that create pain. Most often these are the same biomechanical faults in Golf that impair performance.
Dillon uses this same approach for each patient from active senior who would like to walk with less pain to the 16-year old lacrosse player who experiences back pain. Each individual is different and Dillon is able to use an eclectic approach with just the right amount of strength and movement training, biomechanical corrections, manual and manipulative techniques.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Obtained DPT from University of Maryland Eastern Shore (UMES)
- Former Graduate Assistant for DPT program at UMES
- Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science from Salisbury University
- Former Collegiate Rugby player at Salisbury University, National Champion in 2013
- Titleist Performance Institute Level 1 Certified
- Member, American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Member, Orthopedic and Sports sections of APTA
- Avid Golfer, Hiker, Fisherman, disc golfer
- Former athletics include: Soccer, Lacrosse, Track
Dillon is an avid golfer, hiker, and fisherman. He played Soccer, Lacrosse and won the 2013 national championship in in Rugby while at Salisbury university.
Schedule your appointment with Dillon Barnett today!
A valuable team member at Peake at Hunt Valley Physical Therapy.