Cathy is a 1982 graduate of California State University at Fresno and is board certified in Orthopedic Physical Therapy. She has extensive continuing education training in a variety of topics including hand therapy, geriatric exercise, spinal care and post-surgical rehabilitation.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Obtained DPT from University of Maryland Eastern Shore (UMES)
- Former Graduate Assistant for DPT program at UMES
- Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science from Salisbury University
- Former Collegiate Rugby player at Salisbury University, National Champion in 2013
- Titleist Performance Institute Level 1 Certified
- Member, American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Member, Orthopedic and Sports sections of APTA
- Avid Golfer, Hiker, Fisherman, disc golfer
- Former athletics include: Soccer, Lacrosse, Track
Schedule your appointment with Cathleen Latoof-Shober today!
A valuable team member at Peake at Jacksonville Physical Therapy.